Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Daddy's Prostitute

My parents have been split for near twenty years, they are both middle class, educated people, less you think I am some redneck hick. My mom is your stereotypical office lady; very conservative, Ralph Klein voting gal, has been financial prepared for retirement since she was 24. My dad likes his drink, his times, his toys and his stuff. They were not really a good match. Recently, my mom has been telling stories about my dad from when they were together. I don't know what brought this on. She went my whole like without bashing him, and now she likes to share stuff. They are cute little stories, like this one.
My dad lost his wallet and reported it to the cops so that if it was recovered or credit cards or something got used. It can happen to anyone.
But it didn't happen to my dad. A few days after he reported it, someone called the house. My mom answered, and low and behold it was a pimp, calling for my dad. The pimp was rather pissed off at my dad. Apparently, my dad had skipped out on his bill with one of the pimps ho's. The pimp offered to come beat the shit out of my dad, so my mom told him "You can do whatever you want with him, but I have two small children here, so don't let it happen here"
My mom called the cops and confirmed the pimp's pimphood. The cops heard the story and called my dad a moron.
My parents relationship didn't last too much longer after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home