Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Saturday Night

So, Saturday night with Jeff has come and gone. My crush is still alive and going strong. We went out as planned to the local Irish pub and proceeded to get our dance on. There was a bunch of our friends their, but it seemed to me that I was singled out for a lot more attention than equal share merited. I was delighted. We talked, touched and flirted. I was a very happy camper. Things were lining up perfectly. Which means that something would bring my disaster back.
We went outside to cool down and this drunk guy was trying to talk to us about what we did last night. He was under the impression that all of us had hung out together. We were quite sure that we had never met.
Guy was all, "You know me, man, we were hanging out last night."
We said, "We don't know you."
Guy gets a bit louder, "What are you ashamed of me? Am I not cool enough for you to admit that we go way back? You got a problem with me."
This is where we split up. The girls, including me, head back inside to get bouncer to get man away from us. The boys stay outside to finish a cigarette. Apparently what happened next was this:
Guy gets closer and angrier about not getting respect. Jeff has a mouth on him and said something like "I know I am not your friend because I am too cool to hang out with guys who wear pink shirts."
Which means drunk guy must attack him. He lost, by a lot, but the bouncer knew he was trouble so he made Jeff leave immediately in a cab (I still have his jacket that he was not allowed to fetch) and called the cops on drunk guy.
The moral of the story is that it seems I will never get the opportunity to tell Jeff about my massive crush on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home