Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Girl Masturbation

I was late in the self love arena. I didn't make myself come until I was almost 19, if happened after the purchase of a shiny silver vibrator from the local sex shop.
I liked it.
I liked it a lot.
I was uber-sensitive. It could take me less than a second to come the first time each session. That is not an exaggeration. I would let each orgasm roll off of each other forever. Maybe a half an hour here, a half an hour there. It was great. Feeling air get caught in my throat making it difficult to swallow, then the warmth in my belly as my energy built up, then the clenching and eventual release with the shakes then relax. Only to be built up all over again in another minute. It was a good time.
I did it in the morning, staring at myself in the mirror. I did it after my shower, before I left to work. Budgeting my time so that I would not be too late for work. I got written up a few times for my masturbating related tardiness. I think maybe I was an addict for quite a few months. I had a lot of years to fit into those months, I was just catching up.
I did some things to make my new play zone more fun. I had a hood piercing already, but I went and got a clit piercing to compliment it.
That made it even more sensitive. MORE FUN!!
I tapered off, but never went below twice a day. All this action my clit was getting was gradually desensitizing me. It went from 1 second to two, the eight, to minutes and on up.
Then, one day about a year and a half ago, I was plugging away at it with my trusty silver. Silver and I were about 20 minutes into it when I smelled something... smoke. I figured it was a roommate burning something, so didn't worry about it. The the knob fell off my vibe. The plastic knob had melted. I had burnt out my vibrator. I killed my bestfriend. It was a sad day, I decided that if I can kill a machine, then I had a problem. I vowed to never masturbate again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

We was keen to read Ur newest post.. Ur web blog has been bookmarked for a long time, and We keep reading sometimes over same threads.. Interesting!! Thank U..

Regards,
spyware eliminator

4:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home