Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Girl Masturbation Pt 2

As demanded, more about my masturbatory habits. Well, actually, not really more than a few sentences before I talk about the repercussions, but I wanted a second part to something.
I had a relapse one day this April. I made myself come with my own hands. But apart from that singular self encounter (if that is a word or phrase) I have not ridden my slimy highway for over two years.
I only intended to let the masturbation monkey off my back for a short while. I was picturing a couple of months, really just to prove to my body that I was in charge, not it. But I started to change. Really since my sensitivity has returned, it has done so with a vengeance. I am the Queen of the Orgasms. I have had more orgasms in one night than years I have lived. I have come in every position, from many body parts. I am very proud to say that I have had orgasms from my ears, my toes, getting a back rub, getting my nipples sucked, pretty much touching my shoulder will make me come.
Since I gave up my clit, every nerve ending on my body seems to have become alive. Giving my masturbation has completely been worth it.
What is more, when I am with you (as infrequently as that passes), holding hands even, or kissing; I am very conscious of my skin. I can feel my jeans hem touching my calf. I can feel every knot in the sewing of my teeshirt. Every inch of my skin feels my arousal, and quickly too.
If we begin to kiss, there is a good chance that I will feel a pain in my cunny so much. My 'gine feels like it is ready to jump out of my panties to get something, anything to touch it. I am sure that it never did that before. It is the most impassive vessel that could be.
These are the things that make giving up masturbation worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Plesz said...

True or not - pretty good writing....

9:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home