Thursday, April 05, 2007

Secret Mission

There is a secret mission. I will discuss it tomorrow, when it passes or fails. I predict a fail. But hope for me.

I truely wish it so, since I started carpentry a year ago the frequency of my stories has gone way down. I do not find my life as fun and exciting. I guess the lifestyle of waking up at five in the morning and being in bed by ten will tend to fuck up the more party girl lifestyle. And my new burst of a itsy bitsy bit of writing may be related to me being in school right now. I would have more to say if I wasn't kept so poor. Being in school for my apprenticeship training has me living off a palty $315 a week. Which is barely more than my fixed expenses, so that said, I go out when it is free or less than $2. I am glad I already had a football and no one charges me to kick it in the park, otherwise my life would be sitting on a couch looking at a wall. Oh, and some studying I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

secret mission update?

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home