Sunday, March 19, 2006

Call out

Sometimes, people see a bit of cool and they need so much to be attached to it. I have a friend like this. After an entire weekend of hearing nagging about not being mentioned in this little blog that gets 2 readers, I have decided it is time to succumb.
Eric, this one is for you.
Eric is a friend of mine that has been begging me for weeks to tell stories about him, and until he does something story worthy, this is as close as he is going to get.
Eric, you are lame.
P.S. I love you. I am smitten.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is about time!

You didn't mention my golden locks of hair or my inverted belly button. Oh well, not bad for an amateur.

11:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't mention my golden locks of hair or my inverted bellybutton. Oh well, not too shabby for an amateur like you.

11:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home