Friday, March 30, 2007

Workit Like the Machine You Are

I think I fell in love today. I am pretty sure it is illegal for us to marry, but I would love to. My love is called (I will edit its name in later, I forget, tee hee). He is used to level the ground. He is also a machine. But let me tell you, WHAT A MACHINE!! He works on a remote control, and when I walked along side him, he sent tremors through my body. The most noticeable tremors were through my naughty bits. My very neglected naughty bits. I really like the jobbie. It made me feel competent; which is odd because I know practically nothing about what I am doing. I was in my glory when I was following simple instructions while all alone. I got to do all sorts of stuff. Like fill up holes. Seems like there were and awful lot of holes. Sometimes I had to fill them up with a shovel, but more fun was filling them up with the Cat. I am pretty sure that they noticed I was a girl. I had one guy say, “What do you want to be in the trades for, when you could be a model?”
Awww, I love fake flirting.
I also think that I was offered a lap dance.
It is really good for the ego to be the hottest chick on the block. Never mind that I am the only girl on the block.
At the end of the day, the boss guy (who is not creepy at all, YESSSSSSSSSS, he is just terrible at interviews apparently) told me, “It is not often that ladies show up for work. And I don’t think it has ever happened that a lady has smiled so much, or looked like she was having as much fun as you were.”
I think he was watching me use that remote control. I love it, biggest vibrator in the world. Mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home