Saturday, February 25, 2006

Strippers have more fun too

What is it about my week that I am attracting the stories of other people. Tonight was the birthday dinner for one of my friends. I was talking to this girl who happens to strip, or did. I didn't want to act too curious about her job. That might be creepy. She told me the story of inviting this guy back to her place Friday night. He thought he would have to stay up late because he was going to get some, so he bought some cocaine. Apparently, he brought a lot of cocaine.
The girl did not find his wanting to do lines when they got back to her place to be a particularity attractive trait. She liked even less that he wanted to do A LOT of lines to be even less attractive. Although she had been planning on sleeping with him like the slut she is, she decided not to when she saw the quantity of altering substances he inhaled. This may not have been a good idea, but then I have the advantage of hind site. She had invited him over and had mentioned sex in the invite. He had every reason to think he was getting some.
He took the news that he wasn't getting any pretty high. He told her, "Ok then, I will need a minute in the bathroom to release some tension." Almost classy, eh?
An hour later, she starts pounding on the bathroom door, she REALLY has to pee. A lot.
"Give me a minute"
"I really have to pee, hurry up"
An hour after that, I am sure she is doing the little kid squat with legs crossed and hands pushed on to crotch move. The move requires begging, as pounding can't be done because the crotch push is important for urine retention.
"Pleeeeeese!?!?"
"ONE MINUTE"
She gives up and goes to the neighbours for their bathroom.
The guy stayed in the bathroom masturbating for 7 and a half hours. Apparently, all the Sunshine girls that had been stored in the newspaper stack had been ripped out of the paper and were left in a stack. She is afraid to use her towels and has been asked by the neighbour with the bathroom to not wash the towels in the building machines. She feels the need to get a couple of gallons of bleach before she will use her own bathroom again. I like the story. I felt kind of proud of the guy. If you are going to go at it, go at it memorably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home