Thursday, March 02, 2006

Snap Unhappy and the Edmonton Oilers

Luc didn't win the contest, apparently it was the Lesbian sisters who did. Congrats to them. Luc doesn't seem pissed off at this. He is more concerned with the Oilers lack of goaltending. It is a big problem out here.

We have been fighting over whether his hero Georges Laraque is an asshole or not. Luc says no because Laraque was nice enough to take his picture with him. I say Laraque is an asshole because he came into the restaurant to pick up his takeout order while I was on the phone today. I was taking a reservation, writing down a phone number and I hear:
"Is it ready? Is it ready?" I look up to see Laraque standing there looking at me. I give him the finger. Not that finger, but the finger that means "I will be with you in one second."
He replies with "Is my order ready?"
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to listen to numbers and write them down while someone is cawing like a crow in your ear? Let me tell you, it is tough.
I asked the lady on the phone to repeat her phone number, and pressed my finger in my ear and got the rest of the number, and hung up with the decision that I didn't like Laraque.
And I understood why no one else in the resto does either, he comes in quite often. It is the personality. Todd Harvey on the other hand...
FABULOUS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home